Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas it Was!

The past month has been filled with holiday cheer, and although I'm sad to see it go, we are that much closer to meeting our sweet little girl!
We got to spend 5 days with my sister & her boyfriend. 

I spent lots of time in my kitchen.





Most of the gifts we received are for the baby but I did get a fabulous new bag & Lee got a toy helicopter and Shop Vac! We got Toby a new squeaky chew toy to play with, but he clearly had other plans.


He's quite attached & won't nap without it!
My girls and I had our annual Secret Santa exchange at the Oak Table & I laughed all the way through a White Elephant party with these lovely ladies.

I already can't wait for next November 15th {ish} to begin 2013's holiday celebrations with Baby Girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment