Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 {A Year in Review}

I simply can't believe 2012 has come and gone. It was a memorable year to say the least:) Here are a few snapshots:
We rang in 2012 with our then new puppy, Murray.
We were spoiled by great friends and family.

We did a little traveling {Pawley's Island, Charleston, Blowing Rock, Asheville, Atlanta}





We celebrated great accomplishments {Salesman of the Year}
and love {Sarah & David, Marianna & Patrick, John & Erin}


We spent 5 perfectly blissful days in our favorite city leading up to the BIG DAY!







I said "I do" to the love of my life at the wedding of my dreams.

















It was a beautiful day that I'll cherish forever.
We became homeowners!

We got pregnant!!!!




 We bid farewell to 2012 with great friends and great football. {Go Tigers}
Our days as a family of 2 are coming to an end! I can't wait for our little one to arrive, but I'm also soaking up every moment with my husband. After all, it's just been the two of us for 7 1/2 years!

Cheers to an amazing 2012! I can't wait for the excitement of 2013:)




No comments:

Post a Comment