Thursday, August 29, 2013

Celebrate the Season {Fall Preview}

Fall comes early in the Clarke house! As in nearly a month early. I'm usually over the summertime by late June and start anxiously awaiting my most adored season's arrival. I just couldn't help myself when we had the cool front roll through a few weeks ago! Fall is my absolute favorite season. Obsessed is probably the most fitting description. I'm going to attempt to blog all of the fall happenings going on-decorations, recipes, activities, lessons. Cool evenings, refreshing outdoor runs, pumpkin this, pumpkin that, apple-picking, Asheville, Clemson, FOOTBALL, falling leaves, seasonal beer, beautiful foliage, fires, crockpot, and as if it could possibly get any better, now I get to add turkey/pumpkin/apple/the list goes on and on themed baby girl clothes to the mix.

Here we go. Lord help us get through this football season still married. 

Eating my coveted SL Apple recipes.


Friday night excitement!


Pumpkin Pie French toast-2 thumbs up. (plain for Lee, of course)


Just a little wreath making!


Chicken & Dumplings-Fall Staple.


Baked Cinnamon Apples with Vanilla Ice Cream. (Did I mention I still have 5 pounds to lose??)


Holy Pumpkin.


Attempting to squeeze Fin into her sole long pants outfit (sz. 6-9 months) that was never before worn. Fail. 


Welcome Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment