Sunday, August 18, 2013

5 Months!

 Finlay {Fin Fin, Finny, Fin} has blessed our lives for 5 1/2 months now. We fall more and more in love with her everyday & she's showing so much personality. She has the sweetest, most innocent smile. I have a feeling I'm going to be a major sucker for that grin. 
 Her chubbiness continues to amuse her daddy and me, as she's weighing in at over 18 lbs. The most common remark from strangers is "She sure hasn't missed a meal". LOL. No she hasn't. Five 6 oz bottles every 3 hours plus a healthy serving of bananas and rice. We're moving into 6-9 month sized clothes. She loves scratching any surface, which means I'm constantly struggling to clip her finger nails.
 Baby girl sleeps about 10 hours a night in her crib, with the exception of about once a week when she wakes up fussing and ends up in our bed.

 We have one week of Daycare under our belts, and it went surprisingly well. As difficult as it is to be separated, we've already settled into our new routine. Every minute with her is precious to me!
 Thanks to Auntie Liza for this fab authentic vintage frock.


We are just weeks away from a whole new world of food & aisles and aisles of toys. (I'm a stickler for age guidelines labeled on the toys!) It's amazing to me that 5 whole months have passed already, but I won't waste time crying over the time passing, rather embrace each new day and all the changes they bring:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment