Wednesday, May 8, 2013

1 Year of Wedded Bliss

Where, where, where does the time go?! Oh how I would love to go back and do it all over again.
1st dance: "Crazy Love"

Can.not.believe.he.did.this

I spy 1 no longer single lady;)

Dancing the night away...

Our beloved ring bearer.

The most beautiful setting to say our vows.

A little Cinco de Mayo humor

Best looking wedding party ever.

9 girls who I love SO much!

And here we are a year later....
Fin's 1st time on the beach!



Standing in the very spot we said "I do"...so special!


The Oaks at the Legare Waring House

The happiness and love felt on that day lives in my heart & I will cherish those memories forever.

8 years together, 1 year married, and 1 baby later....Every letter, picture, card-I've kept them all:)
"Every great love starts with a great story"
And I love our story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment