Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby's 1st Clemson Visit

I began looking forward to instilling my undying love & affection for Clemson into my children long before I was even pregnant. Some of my fondest memories lie in those "hills"and I can only pray my kids have such a special college experience some day! The Spring Game has been a tradition for me and my roommate during college and all the years since. It was going to be a girls trip until hubby decided to tag along at the last minute. {undercover Clemson enthusiast} 
We started out on the porch at Mellow Mushroom. Finlay's first picture with the tiger:)


Our little family.

 She was thrilled;)

Julie is such a natural.


3 generations


Proud Grandmama

And daddy

Finlay's 1st of many trips to Clemson at just 5 weeks old! I can just imagine looking back on these one day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment