Saturday, November 24, 2012

*Deck the Halls*

My obsession love for Christmas is no secret. Christmas music, movies, and decorations all make their appearance well before Thanksgiving. I just can't help myself! I still feel the "Christmas Spirit" I felt as a child & find so much joy and comfort in all the traditions. My excitement has only grown with the impending arrival of Baby Girl! Oh the plans I have! 
This is our first Christmas in our new home, and let me just say, this house is a Christmas lover's dream. The decorating possibilities are endless. Not one but TWO fireplaces, open stair rails, and lots of columns serve as a blank canvas for garland, lights, and ornaments galore. My collection is far from complete, but I certainly have a solid start!



















Next up: Christmas trees # 1, #2, and #3...'Tis the Season:)

No comments:

Post a Comment