Tuesday, November 6, 2012

22 weeks down, 18ish to go!

I'm actually 22 weeks & 3 days pregnant now! 

And let me just say I look every bit of 22 weeks pregnant. I haven't exactly had the "embrace your new pounds" kind of attitude, and I certainly don't feel the "glow"everyone speaks of. After multiple meltdowns following attempts to squeeze my 5-month-pregnant self into my regular clothes, I decided it was probably time to go shopping. My husband was generous enough to hand over his debit card {although he probably should have specified a limit ahead of time}, and I came home with these new additions.
I've yet to buy anything "maternity", just bigger sized shirts and belly bands for my pants. On a more positive note, I've been feeling pretty good aside from some minor back pain! I can make it through the day teaching and summon the energy to workout 3-4 times a week. We have decided on a name {secret, of course!} and I am totally consumed with ideas for Baby Girl's nursery. I have a feeling my perfectionism and attention to detail are about to reach new heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment