Thursday, December 22, 2016

Summer Love

We soaked up every bit of summer vacation-what a gift to be able to be home with them! (Even if it is way harder than my day job!)
Everyday was dress yourself day!
My living room drapes were yanked down for the third time.
There wasn't as much of the reading as I would have liked but there was plenty of wine!
My girl got her first pairs of tap and ballet shoes for her first dance camp❤️❤️
I got a weekend in the mountains with my favorite girls!
Some car washing...
And train track building.
Blueberry picking...
And swimming. Not actually learning to swim because the lessons were a total disaster, but plenty of pool time.
Neighborhood 4th of July fun.
A quick trip to Asheville for some brews...
Vegan donuts....
And water fun!
Summertime wouldn't be complete with out a project (or 10)
Rainy day snow cones...
Play dates...
And for the grand finale, Lee & I spent the weekend camping, whitewater rafting, and cheering on Team USA with some of our favorite people. Summer 16 was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment