Sunday, October 27, 2013

7 Months

This precious pumpkin has been so.much.fun during this 7 month! Each day brings something new. We could just eat her up in all her cuteness!! We've been battling the sniffles and a retched cough for far too long, but the Dr. can't seem to find us a remedy. We spent a few weeks giving her a breathing treatment 3x/day {which was loads of fun} but got no relief. Then we spent 5 days on a steroid that the Dr. was certain would clear everything up-no such luck. So now we've been trying baby Zyrtec, but I'm not seeing any effects from that either. In the 2 weeks since I snapped this photo & wrote the description, Fin has gone from trying to crawl to full on crawling! Everywhere. This growing baby has sent us to the baby store for baby gates and new carseats, and the baby-proofing has officially begun. My blender broke several weeks ago, putting a halt on my homemade baby food making. And I have to say, I've not been in a hurry to replace it! The peeling, steaming, and pureeing can be time-consuming. Although, I do enjoy it and am not giving up on it all together. For now, though, Gerber's is a big hit for my baby who loves any and all food! Baby girl is in 12 month clothes and weighing in at approximately 22 pounds! She eats 3 servings of food and 5 5 oz bottles a day. She seems to end up in our bed every night, but I can't say I mind the snuggles, especially on these cool nights. The fall season has brought us so many fun experiences already, we can't wait for what's yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment