Saturday, June 8, 2013

My 1st Mama's Day!

It was so fun to be part of this special day for the first time. Lee made me breakfast in bed then I came downstairs to this sweet message, and I have to say, My husband is 2 for 2 when it comes to the last special occasions/gifts. The best presents are free and come from the heart. I wasn't complaining about the new sandals either, though;o) 
I adore this picture of my mom and Fin.
 Yia Yia admiring Finlay as always!
 Grill master and the mesquite chicken & pineapple skewers.
My 1st born about to try and eat the roses.
 3 generations of mommies.
 Mother's Day has a whole new meaning to me now & I have a whole new appreciation for all the moms out there, especially mine.
 I hope I'm the kind of mom to this little girl that deserves to be celebrated! I certainly try my best every single day.
 My 1st baby on our 1st Mother's Day! Love, love, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment