Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gender Reveal

For 12 long weeks we anticipated this day! I can honestly say I hadn't the slightest inclination of what the sex was & I would have been thrilled either way. My husband, on the other hand, had a one track "Boy" mind. After about 15 minutes, baby finally decided to cooperate and the Sonographer spelled out g-i-r-l on the screen!! Hooray! As Lee was drowning his sorrorws adjusting to the news, visions of tutus, ballet recitals, and pink filled my head. We had a small Gender Reveal celebration planned for our families that evening.



Baby girl is the 1st Grandchild on BOTH sides, so I have no doubt she will be spoiled rotten:) Although Lee hadn't imagined a girl first, he couldn't be more excited, and I can.not.wait to see him in action with this little girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment